Do you like my Haiku's?

Sunday 18 July 2010

Lonesome sailing girl gone astray...

There is another lonesome sailing girl out there. But I have the impression that there is something fishy about her story... I am not sure what is going on but for a solo-around-the-world trip you need as much positive vibe's as possible
She also is teaming up with Sea Sheperd!? Although the cause of Sea Sheperd may be a noble one, they are however flirting with illegality. I just hope this won't scare off too many potential supporters. Did she find the best advisers to help her realise her dream? The future will tell us...
Before I include her in my gang of lonesome sailing girls, I'll wait for some more positive vibe's to roll this way,

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Haïku-Jamie,

    Aren't you a bit fast on the trigger?:-)

    Very unlike Lucky Luke who only shoots at his own shadow! :-)

    Come in for a visit and read some real info about Laura Dekker - yes, she has a name and is pretty much made out of the same stuff as Lucky Luke!

    Come in, you are welcome!

    http://bit.ly/ZeilmeisjeLaura

    In friendship,
    45N73W

    PS
    I like your haïkus.

    ReplyDelete